We are looking for an Intern Architect or Graduate with a minimum of 2 years post-graduation work experience for a full time position. The successful candidate will be energetic and driven, capable of working independently on multiple projects, within a collaborative environment.
- Position details will be adjusted to suit the candidate’s capabilities.
- Work closely with project Architect and team in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Produce permit drawing sets in conformance with BCBC, VBBL and municipal zoning bylaws.
- Prepare Contract Documents and Coordinate Architectural drawings with consultants (Structural, Geotechnical etc.)
- Coordinate specifications with drawings